Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pizza

Today is one of THOSE days.  Archie is sick so is clinging to me like I am a sinking ship.  Where's Leonardo when you need him?  After refusing food all morning he finally decided at midday he was starving.  The sort of starving that causes a shrieking, desperate sound coming from him in a repetitive fashion...oh for about 15 minutes.  In that time I decided to make him a pita pizza with tomato paste and some cheese.  Of course the smell emanating from the oven was enough to make me starving as well so I made myself one with a few herbs added for flavour.  Gosh I forgot just how damn good a margarita pizza can be!   So in honour of my crap day with a sick, whiny toddler I have tracked down some pizza toppings to make your mouth water...mmmmmmmm.

Classic  margharita

polenta pizza with pancetta and spinach
Thai chicken pizza with spicy peanut sauce
String cheese pizza with stuffed crust
grilled pizza with salami and mozarella

No comments:

Post a Comment