Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wedding Round Up

Well it's only been like 4 months since I last posted!  Tut tut!  The wedding completely consumed any spare minute I had which is not much running around after a 9 month old!  But I am back and have lots of wedding pics to share.  It was a stunning day in every way.  The sun shone, guests ate, drank and danced the night away and well, quite frankly it was the best damn day of my life.  It was so special having our kids there to share it with us and made it a real family occasion.  What a celebration!  Below is a sneak peak at the pro shots I will be posting shortly.  Enjoy!



"Mercy"our 1946 VW Split Kombi wedding car...aint she pretty?


My dress designed and made by The House of Hinton





Rings


My gorgeous step-daughter

My little man's shoes...too cute!

Father of the bride

The moment of truth
"First Kiss"cocktail with Ï do"swizzle sticks
Branded napkins with our favourite movie and TV quotes

Second kiss :)
The Blue Hulas (and the Blackbirds who recently appeared on AGT)
The Blue Hulas
Bliss
Local Byron Bay graffiti
Local surfer ;)
Lighthouse
Name cards made of seeded paper you could plant
"Lucky in Love" table numbers with lotto ticket inside
"Flip into something more comfortable" favours (white Havaianas)
Cocktail and drinks menu
Our wedding "cheese" cake from the Banaglow Cheese Factory


Lolly and dessert buffet "love at first bite"
Milk and cookie shooters

My little man is fast asleep under there somewhere :)
Speech time

Table centrepieces
Love quotes
Daisy bouquet

No comments:

Post a Comment